Follow/Like

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Asbestos

Asbestos is a set of six naturally occurring silicate minerals used commercially for their desirable physical properties. 
So I find it fitting that six of my friends who are incredible dancers went on a daring shoot with me into some "taped off" territory that may or may not have had asbestos. This is where the name of the album came about. 

I really love what dance has brought out in my life. I am a newcomer to the whole thing, but i have always admired and been inspired by the movement. So as a photographer who does mostly portraits, I think I'm naturally attracted to dancers because they use their body so well. Their proprioception is always working and this is a major plus when being subject to photos. Thanks guys! 
-cw

cole christian witter photography

































No comments:

Post a Comment